Price promiseWe beat any quote by 5%
Twist Roller blinds
The Luxaflex Twist Roller blind with its two sliding layers of fabric and sheer horizontal strips is a contemporary addition to existing styles of window coverings.
It's an amazingly simple and effective method for choosing just the right amount of incoming light and privacy.
- Alternate transparent and non-transparent panels that slide in next to one another
- Fully adjustable: the front and reverse sides of the panel can be moved into any position in relation to one another
- Ideal, adjustable combination between incoming light and privacy
- The fabric is available in a wide variety of options and colours
- Certified flame retardant fabric (FR) is also available
Contemporary styles and colours
Luxaflex® Twist® Roller blinds are available in a wide variety of fantastic contemporary colours, patterns and degrees of transparency. Also available are fabrics with metallic thread woven into them, thereby emphasising the beautiful design.
Profile and supports
The installation profiles and supports for the Luxaflex® Twist® Roller Blinds are white with a metal chain and white cord weight as standard. Grey and Black installation profiles and supports are optional. The beautiful design style, consisting of a pearl chrome lacquered finish with accents of white, grey or black, is also available.
The fabrics are subdivided into medium and large panel widths. The width of the panel in the medium and large collections may vary depending on the fabric quality. The widest panels are particularly suited for large windows and create a spacious effect. Of course choice is always a matter of personal taste. The closed panels are larger than the transparent panels for both the medium and large collections, thereby preventing anybody from looking in at all times.